Session 1: Church Systems Overview – January 2016
Thanks for a great 1st Session of ECL Live Coaching! I hope you are feeling challenged and encouraged at the same time. Here is a brief recap of our session together:
- Susan led us in devotions. We were reminded that our task as followers of Jesus is not easy.
- We talked about how to get the most out of the coaching network
- We spent some time talking about the importance of Unity in the network
- Zacchaeus … Jesus stayed on-task even though the people were displeased and “grumbled”. Are we willing to do the same?
- Website homepages … what 3 things need to be immediately obvious
- When ministry gets tough, we need to remember our Calling
- Get on the Balcony each month
- The Law of Sowing and Reaping … “Take care of the beginning…” -Blanchard
- 3 Lists and 3 Voices
- The Soft Truths and how we need them to make us uncomfortable. Being comfortable does not bring necessary change in us or in our churches.
- Systems Overview and 8 Healthy Systems
- Application Zone = “To Do” List coming out of the 1st Session
I am praying for you as you apply in your churches what is needed this month.
Get ready for Session 2 on Tuesday, February 23rd! I’m excited as we dig into the systems.
In Session 2 we will get some tools that will bring immediate results as well as building a foundation for long-term growth and health. See you in Baraboo!