Session 2: Assimilation System – February 2016
It was great to see you yesterday and I hope and pray all are recovering well today! I understand that our 2nd Session was absolutely loaded, but again, I feel like the Assimilation System is one of, if not the, big rock of all of the Eight Healthy Systems of a church.
Here is a brief re-cap from our February 23th time together:
- Devotional from Wendy on James 1: 2-4 and our reminder that change should be the norm and that we need to change the way we think … thus, coaching.
- Congratulations to Mao and Wendy on the 8 Systems Quiz!
- Time Management = I gave out 10 possible Time Management Tools to help make it possible to get your coaching homework done too! “Live Off Peak” is still one of my favorites! What was yours?
- Easter Success = How many show up? How many come back? (Matt 28:18-20)
- 5 Things to help us maximize our Easter … Prepare … Invite … Pray and Fast … Start a new series … you Lead.
- Assimilation is Biblical Hospitality … System Big Rocks = Pre-Worship Hospitality, The Handwritten Note, The Connection Card, Gift Book
- Are you writing hand-written notes? Is there a “Wow” included in it?
- Is your communication card easy to write on? Is it clear?
- Are you saying the right things to encourage people to fill it out and turn it in … Hosting Script?
Wow! That was a lot in one day. I apologize that our ending was so abrupt. I will keep striving to get better at leading our sessions and managing the clock.
Everything you need to prepare for our session on March 29th at the Baraboo Chamber of Commerce Center is below (in your HUB). I’m looking forward to a great year together!
NEXT MONTH: We get after the Stewardship System! I never thought that would be one of my FAVORITE Systems when I started coaching. BUT, the System and the Discipleship behind it get me excited! Looking forward to March 29th!
Thanks for allowing me to be your Coach. I’m praying for you, your leadership and your churches.
HAPPY EASTER! I will be praying for you and your church(es) around Easter worship … and for you to reach and keep more people than ever before!