Session 12: December 2015
It was great to see most of you on Tuesday! Praying for you who were not able to attend. Once again, our time together was absolutely loaded.
Here is a brief re-cap from our December 15th time together:
- Devotional from Kyochul took us into New Wine Skins from Matthew 9.
- We had NO Quiz. Woo-Hoo!
- It was great to hear some of the changes happening in you and your churches and I look forward to hearing more good things happening in our churches as we implement what we are learning.
- We talked about the 3 things we do in order to be Obedient.
- We talked about being immune to Wrong Criticism.
- We talked about why people leave church (Belief vs. Behavior).
- We walked through all of the 8 Systems of a Healthy Church and talked about the 4 Boxes of each. We talked about the First Step in each system and numerically evaluated where each of our churches are at in regards to each system.
- We talked about ways to get better at Staffing and Productivity through 7 Major Ideas.
- We wrapped up the year with 7 areas of Reflection and thinking about our Goals for 2016 … don’t forget to WRITE THEM OUT!
- Please download everything you can from your HUB so that you have it in your files. Your HUB will be removed from the website at the end of December.
- And, please remember to let Dawn know right away if you plan on continuing in ECL Coaching in 2016. Send her an email letting her know that you are in and she’ll let you know your next steps!
Wow! That was a lot in one day.
Please, check out and the links to Church Leader Insight’s Seminars and get them downloaded. Don’t miss them!
Again, these are for you and your church’s use only. I have permission to pass these to you all as part of our coaching network. Please help me keep Nelson’s trust in me by honoring Church Leader Insights wishes. Download it all, share it with your leadership and keep studying!
Thank you for allowing me to be your Coach in 2015. I’m praying for you, your leadership and your churches as we head into 2016!