Session 7: Worship System – July 2016
It was great to see most of you on Tuesday and I hope and pray all are recovering well! Praying for you who were on vacation and/or otherwise not able to attend. Once again, our time together was absolutely loaded and we probably could have gone a lot longer.
Here is a brief re-cap from our July 26th time together:
- Devotional from Peter reminding us that in leadership can take us in the direction of “Self-Glorification” like King David in I Chronicles 21. We should be somewhere in the balance between ‘dependent’ and ‘confident’ without approaching ‘prideful’.
- We had multiple winners on the Small Groups Quiz. Nice job Mao and Peter!
- It was great to hear some of the changes happening and looking forward to more good things happening in our churches as we implement what we are learning.
- Are you thinking about ways to grow in the Fall? Who do you need to meet with to talk about 3-5 ways to connect with your community this summer? Be Creative!
- Do you have your Fall Big Day on the calendar yet? A fall sermon series planned out?
- We talked through 7 “small big ideas” to improve the quality of our worship IMMEDIATELY!
- We went through the “4 Boxes” of four of our systems as a review and to start to link the “8 Systems of a Healthy Church” together.
- We talked through a Philosophy of Worship, how to evaluate well your Worship, we mentioned the Principle of “CANEI”.
- If you are looking for more resources, jump on churchleaderinsights.com to supplement what we are learning. You will get all of the systems “Seminars” as part of your tuition to ECL. Please let me know if you have any questions about any of their resources. I have them all … I think.
- And, get ready for a Great Announcement that I am hoping to make at our August 30th Coaching Session!
Wow! That was a lot in one day.
Everything you need to prepare for our session on August 30th at the Chamber of Commerce building in Baraboo is in your HUB. I’m looking forward to continuing a great year together! We are now MORE THAN half-way done with this year of coaching.
Finally, check out the links to Church Leader Insight’s “Assimilation Seminar” in your Session 2 HUB, their “Stewardship Seminar” in your Session 3 HUB, the “Evangelism Seminar” on the Session 4 page of your HUB and in YOUR Session 6 HUB is the “Activate Seminar”.
NEW … in your Session 7 HUB is the “The Worship Planning Seminar”. Please download that and take some time to listen to what Nelson has to say about Worship!
Again, these are for you and your church’s use only (share with your church leadership). I have permission to pass these to you all as part of our coaching network. Please help me keep Nelson’s trust in me by honoring Church Leader Insights wishes. Download it all and keep studying!
Thanks for allowing me to be your Coach. I’m praying for you, your leadership and your churches.
P.S. Scroll down for the recording of our session, your homework and all of the resources.